|This article is a stub. You can help Dice, Camera, Action Wiki by .|
Episode 3: What Sweet Music
The wolves surround the heroes. The nearest wolf is about 30 feet away. Ismark says that they are the eyes and ears of the devil. Strix tries to intimidate the wolves and rolls a one. The wolves roll their eyes at her.
Lightning flashes for a moment - they spot a humanoid shape. It disappears. The wolves back off...
The heroes walk down a road for a bit. They pass by an old gallows. When Diath looks back at the noose, he sees a body hanging from it. The rest of the group sees it. Evelyn wants to go poke it. The body looks just like Diath. Diath examines it and is freaked out.
Madame Eva knows a lot about Strix. We get confirmation that Strix was a member of the Dustmen in Sigil. Eva says that Strix was actually born in Barovia and that the villagers would have killed her if she had stayed. The vistani brought her to Sigil when she was a baby.
Madame Eva says: "You were raised in the city of doors. All doors lead home."
Madame Eva does the tarokka reading. This reading tells their fortunes and gives them clues as to what items that they may need are located.
- (Diath's card) The Tome of Strahd: They'll find it "..beyond the amber doors."
- (Evelyn's card) The Holy Symbol of Ravenkind: The symbol is in "a fallen house guarded by a stone dragon."
- (Strix's card) The Sunsword: "Wall of bones - remains of enemies long forgotten."
- (Paultin's card) Strahd's Enemy: "A vistana searching for her mentor at St. Markovia's Abbey."
- (Chris's card) Strahd: Raven - "Look to the mother's tomb - the mother of evil." Madame Eva straight tells them that the mother of evil lies under Castle Ravenloft.
Diath asks Eva why he saw himself hanging from the gallows. She says the land is trying to turn the heroes against each other and themselves.
Paultin, still drunk, almost barfs on the table. He wants Madame Eva to rank his mystery woman's looks on a scale from 1-10. Madame Eva starts swearing at the heroes, telling them to "get the f*ck out" of her tent.
Hanging out with the vistani, the group learns about a wizard who rallied the people to fight Strahd at Castle Ravenloft, but the wizard fell a thousand feet to his death during the conflict. The vistani went to find the wizard's body, but it was gone.
The group argues about whether or not to check out the windmill that they specifically were told to avoid.
The adventurers travel the road and pass numerous landmarks. They come to another set of massive gates.
They spot.. a windmill! And the mysterious crow is there. That's where we end it.