This is a basic responsive front page design that, on desktop, adapts to the available width of the browser by rearranging UP TO eight sections as follows:
If all the above appear as a single column, this probably indicates your browser version is too old to support flexbox features.
In the mobile view, the sections always appear in a single column as per the narrow view.
- It's fine to leave most sections empty. For a proper display, though, one of these two minimums should be met:
- LT1 and RT are nonempty.
- LT2, LT3, and RT are nonempty.
- If LT2 is nonempty, LT3 should also be nonempty, and vice versa. If there's nothing to put in the other section, transferring the content to LT1 is strongly recommended.
- Similarly, If RB1 is nonempty, RB2 should also be nonempty, and vice versa. If there's nothing to put in the other section, transferring the content to RB3 is strongly recommended.
- If any RB section is nonempty, the LB section should not be left empty.
Much of the layout and appearance is determined through styles defined in these pages:
This is the documentation page, it should be transcluded into the main template page. See Template:Doc for more information.